2019 AUCTION & DRAWING
- Lovely Lake Home at Tulloch 3-night stay in a home that sleeps 20 donated by Mike & Tracy Nino.
- 5-Course Italian Dinner for 8 Prepared by Cordon Bleu Trained Chef Dr. Ralph Armstrong at his home.
- Traeger Grill donated by McKinnon Lumber and Filice Farms plus a selection of Oregon Wines donated by Jerry and Carol Hawkins.
- Napa Condo for 2 nights for 4 donated by Luz and Jack Bachofer with dinner and wine tasting donated by Rebecca Wolf
- Grogan House overnight for 3 couples with Gourmet Dinner served by Chef Alfonse DeRose, donated by Matt Christiano and Sally Calhoun
- Cookie-Decorating Class for 8 at Grogan House donated by 831 Bake Shop
- Pismo Cottage Inn King room with ocean view for 2 nights, includes WiFi, breakfast, parking and dinner or brunch at The Cliffs – donated by Shelton Insurance Marketing Inc. Wine and dinner also included by Ron and Jill Martin from Postal Graphics.
- Spa Day at Pebble Beach for 4 includes 80-minute massage, pool, sauna, gardens, meditation room and lunch. 5-star by Forbes Travel Guide,donated by Julie Filizetti and Nancy Bareilles.
- Spanish Bay Package – Includes one-night stay, spa for two, dinner for two at Peppoli with credit to the exquisite Stave Wine Cellar at Spanish Bay. Donated by Taylor Farms.
- Groovy Grape Escape Bus Tour for 12 to Odonata and Hahn Wineries donated by Chris Breen, Jeanette Campbell and Kris Waller.
- Brand New BMX Bike for riders height 4’2″ x 5’0″ donated by Les and Juli Basilio.
- Eden Rift Winery Day-Away for 12 includes Yoga session in the garden by Kamal Yoga, chocolates from Marich and a gift bag from Aqua Cures Botanicals, and transportation by Limo Scenes Luxury Transportation.
In addition to the Live Auction, we will again be offering the Wine Drawing. Tickets will be $10.00 each for a chance to win a cart of quality wines valued over $500! Tickets will be on sale at the event from 3:30 to 6:00. The drawing will take place at 6:30 (you do not need to be present to win). See members to purchase tickets before the event.
Your donation of $50.00 will provide a foster child with a handmade bear.