2019 AUCTION & DRAWING
- Lovely Lake Home at Tulloch 3-night stay in a home that sleeps 20 donated by Mike & Tracy Nino.
- 5-Course Italian Dinner for 8 Prepared by Cordon Bleu Trained Chef Dr. Ralph Armstrong at his home.
- Traeger Grill donated by McKinnon Lumber and Filice Farms plus a selection of Oregon Wines donated by Jerry and Carol Hawkins.
- Napa Condo for 2 nights for 4 donated by Luz and Jack Bachofer with dinner and wine tasting donated by Rebecca Wolf
- Grogan House overnight for 3 couples with Gourmet Dinner served by Chef Alfonse DeRose, donated by Matt Christiano and Sally Calhoun
- Cookie-Decorating Class for 8 at Grogan House donated by 831 Bake Shop
- Pismo Cottage Inn King room with ocean view for 2 nights, includes WiFi, breakfast, parking and dinner or brunch at The Cliffs – donated by Shelton Insurance Marketing Inc. Wine and dinner also included by Ron and Jill Martin from Postal Graphics.
- Spa Day at Pebble Beach for 4 includes 80-minute massage, pool, sauna, gardens, meditation room and lunch. 5-star by Forbes Travel Guide,donated by Julie Filizetti and Nancy Bareilles.
- Spanish Bay Package – Includes one-night stay, spa for two, dinner for two at Peppoli with credit to the exquisite Stave Wine Cellar at Spanish Bay. Donated by Taylor Farms.
In addition to the Live Auction, we will again be offering the Wine Drawing. Tickets will be $10.00 each for a chance to win a cart of quality wines valued over $500! Tickets will be on sale at the event from 3:30 to 6:00. The drawing will take place at 6:30 (you do not need to be present to win). See members to purchase tickets before the event.
Your donation of $50.00 will provide a foster child with a handmade bear.